To remove the demo limitations, open the plug-in in your host application and click the lock button at the top left of the plug-in to open the license entry dialogue. Type (or paste) your product activation code into the text box. You will then need to restart your host application to complete the process.
A flexible, compressor and expander / gate plug-in inspired by channel dynamics processing from legendary recording consoles.
The ACM510A VST plug-in for Linux includes both a versatile compressor, and an expander / gate - providing a comprehensive channel dynamics processing solution.
Styled as a virtual 500-series module, the ACM510A features hard or soft-knee compression with auto gain-makeup, and gate threshold hysteresis for reliable operation.
Designed as a 'one in every channel' plug-in, suitable for mono or stereo operation, the ACM510A delivers professional digital audio workstation channel dynamics processing, with efficient use of CPU and system resources.
More efficient use of CPU and system resources allows more plug-in instances in a typical audio workstation project.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Versatile compressor with auto gain-makeup.
- Dynamic range expander / gate with threshold hysteresis.
- Switchable hard or soft knee characteristic for smooth onset of compression.
- Fast attack mode and programme dependent release.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Resizable, modern user interface. As intuitive and easy to use as a traditional analogue channel compressor.
- VST and VST3 plug-in for Linux. Compatible with popular Linux audio workstation software.
- Linux x86-64/AMD64 64bit e.g. Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or newer.
- A Linux VST2 or VST3 compatible Digital Audio Workstation application.
|Linux VST2 64bit
|Linux VST3 64bit
|Hard or soft-knee compressor
|Smooth onset of gain reduction at the threshold point.
|Constant output level for a wide range of compressor settings.
|Expander / gate
|Dynamic range expander / gate with threshold hysteresis.
|Fast attack mode
|Switchable fast attack mode combined with variable programme dependent release.
|CPU efficient, high quality DSP
|The ACM510A is a comprehensive high-end 'one in every channel' dynamics processing solution for Digital Audio Workstations.
|Physical control modelling
|Replicates the feel and behaviour of high quality rotary controls.
|Resizable, modern user interface
|Make the best use of available screen space and resolution. A modern user interface as intuitive and easy to use as a traditional analogue channel compressor.
|OS / System Compatibility
OS / System requirements based on typical representative configurations and host applications. Be sure to check compatibility with the free demos provided.
*Linux compatibility is dependent upon operating system components, configuration and host application(s). Please check compatibility using the free demo.