To remove the demo limitations, open the plug-in in your host application and click the lock button at the top left of the plug-in to open the license entry dialogue. Type (or paste) your product activation code into the text box. You will then need to restart your host application to complete the process.
A natural sounding, versatile, analogue modelled EQ, economical with CPU and system resources.
Digital EQ no longer has to sound digital. The ACM500A VST plug-in for Linux emulates all the desirable qualities of a professional analogue console channel equalizer. High and low frequency shelving / bell filters and two mid-range parametric bands make adding texture and colour - or taming problem frequencies - both intuitive and instinctive.
Styled as a virtual 500-series module, the ACM500A uses innovative analogue filter modelling to open up the frequency response and accurately replicate the more natural sound of analogue designs, without additional latency or high CPU demand.
More efficient use of CPU and system resources allows more plug-in instances in a typical audio workstation project.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- High and low frequency shelving / bell filters.
- High and low-mid parametric filters with variable frequency, gain and Q.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Resizable, modern user interface. As intuitive and easy to use as a traditional analogue console EQ.
- Innovative processing models analogue filter behaviour - without additional latency or high CPU demand.
- VST and VST3 Plug-in for Linux.
- Linux x86-64/AMD64 64bit e.g. Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or newer.
- A Linux VST2 or VST3 compatible Digital Audio Workstation application.
|Linux VST2 64Bit
|Linux VST3 64Bit
|Four band parametric EQ
|Adjustable high and low frequency shelving / bell filters and fully adjustable high and low-mid parametric bands.
|Analogue filter modelling
|Innovative DSP algorithms recreate a more natural analogue response than conventional digital filters, without requiring high sample rates or CPU intensive upsampling
|CPU efficient, high quality DSP
|The ACM500A is a comprehensive high-end 'one in every channel' processing solution for digital audio workstations.
|Physical control modelling
|Replicates the feel and behaviour of high quality rotary controls.
|Resizable, modern user interface
|Make the best use of available screen space and resolution. A modern user interface as intuitive and easy to use as a traditional analogue console EQ.
|OS / System Compatibility
OS / System requirements based on typical representative configurations and host applications. Be sure to check compatibility with the free demos provided.
*Linux compatibility is dependent upon operating system components, configuration and host application(s). Please check compatibility using the free demo.