To remove the demo limitations, open the plug-in in your host application and click the lock button at the top left of the plug-in to open the license entry dialogue. Type (or paste) your product activation code into the text box. You will then need to restart your host application to complete the process.
A classic vintage mid-range EQ combined with an intuitive, modern stylized user interface
Inspired by the vintage Pultec MEQ-5 mid-range EQ, the ACM-5SA perfectly complements the ACM-2SA Vintage Program EQ, emulating the sought-after passive filter character. The ACM-5SA combines high-performance processing with an intuitive stylized user interface. A versatile mid-range equalizer capable of subtle sonic enhancement or more obvious presence - highlighting elements of a mix without harshness or fatigue.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Resizable graphical user interface.
- Ideal for acoustic instruments, drums and vocals, the ACM-5SA perfectly complements the more familiar ACM-2SA Vintage Program EQ
- Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the desirable vintage tone.
- Innovative processing models analogue filter behaviour - without additional latency or high CPU demand.
- Valve / tube emulation adds subtle character even with the EQ bypassed.*
- VST, VST3, JACK and CLAP plug-in for Windows & Linux.
System Requirements - Windows
- 64bit Windows 7 or newer.
- A compatible host application with VST2, VST3 or CLAP plug-in support.
- Linux x86-64/AMD64 64bit e.g. Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or newer.
- An X11 or XWayland compatible host application with Linux VST2, VST3 or CLAP plug-in support.
|Low-mid frequency peak filter
|Constant Q peak filter switchable to 200Hz, 300Hz, 500Hz, 700Hz and 1kHz, with up to 10dB of boost.
|Mid frequency dip / cut
|Constant Q cut filter, switchable to 200Hz, 300Hz, 500Hz, 700Hz, 1kHz, 1.5kHz, 2kHz, 3kHz, 4kHz 5kHz and 7kHz, with up to 10dB of cut
|High-mid frequency peak filter
|Constant Q peak filter switchable to 1.5kHz, 2kHz, 3kHz, 4kHz and 5kHz, with up to 8dB of boost.
|Physical Control Modelling
|Replicates the 'feel' as well as the look of high quality rotary controls.
|Passive filter emulation maintains the smooth frequency response and desirable control interaction of classic vintage designs.
|Transformer-coupled gain stage
|Similar to vintage Pultec style EQs, the passive filters are followed by a transformer-coupled tube amplifier stage which further enhances the vintage qualities.
|Analogue Filter Modelling
|Analogue filter modelling algorithms recreate natural analogue filter curves, without requiring high sample rates or CPU intensive upsampling, allowing more plugin instances in a typical digital audio workstation project.
|OS / System Compatibility
OS / System requirements based on typical representative configurations and host applications. Be sure to check compatibility with the free demos provided.
*Linux compatibility is dependent upon operating system components, configuration and host application(s). Please check compatibility using the free demo.