To remove the demo limitations, open the plug-in in your host application and click the lock button at the top left of the plug-in to open the license entry dialogue. Type (or paste) your product activation code into the text box. You will then need to restart your host application to complete the process.
Classic vintage EQ combined with an intuitive, modern user interface
Inspired by the elegant simplicity of vintage Pultec style designs, renowned for their ability to simultaneously boost and cut the low frequencies using separate controls - creating powerful, tight bass boost with focus and detail. Perfect for adding that big studio sound to 'in the box' mixes.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Resizable graphical user interface.
- Separate low frequency boost and cut to shape the signature sound.
- Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the desirable vintage tone.
- Innovative processing models analogue filter behaviour - without additional latency or high CPU demand.
- Valve / tube emulation adds subtle character even with the EQ bypassed.*
- VST and VST3 plug-in for Linux.
System Requirements - Linux
- Linux x86-64/AMD64 64bit e.g. Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or newer.
- A Linux VST2 or VST3 compatible Digital Audio Workstation application.
|Linux VST2 64bit
|Linux VST3 64bit
|Separate low frequency boost and attenuate controls
|Simultaneous low frequency boost and cut, emulating the classic Pultec style 'low-end trick'.
|Physical control modelling
|Replicates the 'feel' of high quality rotary controls.
|6dB / octave passive filter emulation maintains the smooth frequency response and desirable control interaction of the original vintage designs.
|Transformer-coupled gain stage
|Similar to the original vintage EQs, the passive filters are followed by a transformer-coupled tube amplifier stage which further enhances the vintage qualities.
|Analogue filter modelling
|Analogue filter modelling algorithms recreate natural analogue filter curves, without requiring high sample rates or CPU intensive upsampling, allowing more plugin instances in a typical digital audio workstation project.
|OS / System Compatibility
OS / System requirements based on typical representative configurations and host applications. Be sure to check compatibility with the free demos provided.
*Linux compatibility is dependent upon operating system components, configuration and host application(s). Please check compatibility using the free demo.